1. MeraPashu360 Private Limited on behalf of itself and its affiliates / group companies under the brand ‘MeraPashu360’, (hereinafter referred to as “MeraPashu360”, “Us” or “We” or “Our” or “Company”), is the author and publisher of the website – https://merapashu360.com, and the mobile application titled as - ‘MeraPashu360’ (together the “Site”). MeraPashu360 owns and operates the Site and the services provided through the Site.
9. If You reside outside India Your Information will be collected, used, stored, deleted, processed, handled, disclosed, transferred, and shared in accordance with the applicable laws of India.
1. “Personal Information” shall have the meaning ascribed to it under Section 2(i) of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information Rules), 2011.
2. “Sensitive Personal Information” shall have the meaning ascribed to it under Section 3 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information Rules), 2011.
3. “Information” shall mean collectively, Your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information or data or any other information collected from You.
D. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. Information That You Provide: We collect personally identifiable information about You which You affirmatively choose to submit to Us, including Your Personal Information and Your Sensitive Personal Information. When You engage in certain activities on the Site such as creating an account, using Our Services for discovering animals, purchasing any animal feed, filling out a survey, requesting information about Our services, booking veterinary consultation, participating in competitions organized by Us, We may ask You to provide certain information about yourself. Engaging in these activities is optional and if You engage in the aforementioned activities, We may ask You to provide certain Personal Information including first and last name, email address, pin-code, address, telephone or mobile number, date of birth, age, identity number, photograph etc.
2. From time to time we may automatically collect certain information that may be considered Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information as the case may be, such as the IP address of Your computer or network connection, Your location, information about Your internet connection and mobile device, cookie information, web beacon information and details of the web pages You visit, about Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language, Your searches and the results You selected from the searches etc. We may also collect information from You during phone calls, or via e-mail correspondences with Our representative. We may also collect any content that You create or upload when using Our Services. This may include, but is not limited to, data like pictures, cattle related information (or other personal documents that You choose to upload), calendar reminders, and services requests to be performed by a third-party provider.
3. Payment Processing Information: We may collect information related to the manner and mode of payments usually adopted by You on the Site, including details of Your bank account, and details of other e-wallet accounts or any other payment information.
4. Usage Information: We may collect other information such as the time and date of Your visit, Your location, the pages and other content that You access, and the number of times You return to the website. This information is used in the aggregate for Our internal marketing and similar purposes. We may also integrate with the website technology provided by third parties (e.g., Google Analytics) to accomplish this information collection. In addition, We may use a variety of other technologies that collect similar information for security and fraud detection purposes.
5. Partner Information: We partner with certain third-party vendors to offer You some services, and We may receive certain information directly from those third parties. We will not collect Sensitive Personal Information from You unless the collection of such information or data is considered necessary for the purpose for which it is being collected.
E. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
1. We use the information that We collect to provide You with Our services and to coordinate your requests for related third-party vendor services. We use Your Information as necessary to facilitate communication between You and Us regarding the services, as well as to improve Our Site and to learn about how it is used and accessed. We may use Your Information to contact You in the future to tell You about new services, promotions, opportunities, and other general information about Us that we believe will be of interest to You. We may also use information that We collect to analyze user behaviour as a measure of interest in and use of the Site and may disclose such analyses to advertisers or other third parties in the form of aggregate data, such as overall patterns or demographic reports that do not describe or identify any individual user.
2. As necessary to provide the services, We share pertinent Personal Information with select affiliates and partners for the purposes of customer support, account management, and similar work. We do not sell, trade, share, or rent your Personal Information provided by You to Us through our Site, to third parties who provide no affiliated services or support.
F. UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
We will provide You with the means to ensure that Your Information is correct and current. If You have filled out a user profile, We will provide a way for You to access, review and change Your profile / account Information on Our Site with reasonable restrictions. We are not responsible for the authenticity of the Information provided by You and it is Your sole responsibility to provide accurate and correct information to Us.
G. STORAGE AND SECURITY
1. Currently, We plan to retain user data while an account is active and for a reasonable period thereafter. We may alter this practice according to legal and business requirements. For example, We may lengthen the retention period for some data if needed to comply with any applicable law or voluntary codes of conduct. Unless otherwise prohibited in law, We may shorten the retention period for some types of data if needed to free up storage space.
2. We adopt reasonable security measures to protect Your Information in a manner that is compliant with applicable laws. The security of Your Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
1. We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of Your Information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Information We process and maintain. For example, We limit access to this Information to authorized employees only who need to know that Information in order to operate, develop or improve Our Site. Please be aware that, although We endeavor to provide reasonable security for information We process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
2. We do not accept responsibility or liability for the confidentiality, security or integrity of Your Information in connection with its transmission over the Internet.
I. SOCIAL FEATURES OF OUR WEBSITE
When You use certain features on Our Site like the discussion forums and You post or share Your personal information such as comments, messages, files, photos, will be available to all users, and will be in the public domain. All such sharing of information is done at Your own risk. Please keep in mind that if You disclose personal information in Your profile or when posting on Our forums this information may become publicly available.
J. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
L. COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
1. Cookies are small text files that are placed on Your computer by websites that You visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information about Your actions to the owners of the website. We send cookies (small files containing a string of characters) to Your computer, thereby uniquely identifying Your browser. Cookies are used to track Your preferences, help You login faster, and aggregated to determine user trends. This data is used to improve Our offerings, such as providing more content in areas of greater interest to a majority of users. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but You can reset Your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Some of Our features and services may not function properly if Your cookies are disabled.
2. Web Beacons - On certain web pages or e-mails, We may utilize a common internet technology called a ‘Web beacon’. Web beacons help analyze the effectiveness of Web sites by measuring, for example, the number of visitors to a site or how many visitors clicked on key elements of a site. 3. Web beacons, cookies and other tracking technologies do not automatically obtain personally identifiable information about You. Only if You voluntarily submit personally identifiable information, such as by registering or sending e-mails, can these automatic tracking technologies be used to provide further information about Your use of the Site and/or interactive e-mails to improve their usefulness to You.
M. ADVERTISING PARTNERS
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when You visit Our Site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about Your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to You.
N. THIRD-PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
O. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy, or exercising Your rights, You could reach Us at:
Name of the Grievance Officer: V Verma
Contact Email Address: email@example.com